Can't afford a consultant? You can't afford not to have one!
If you think you can not afford to hire a consultant because your sales are down - reconsider. This is the perfect time to collaborate with others to improve conditions.
With this new global market, the face of business is changing. If you want to compete you need to constantly stay on top of regional, technical and marketing trends.
- Do you bring in a good income, but still are struggling to make a profit?
- Are you spending 12-18 hours a day at work with nothing to show for it?
- A prospering company requires passion and hard work, do you have what it takes?
- Are you working ON your business, or IN your business?
A successful entrepreneur needs:
- Management and leadership skills
- Talent to choose and train the right people for their specific job
- Maintaining accurate records
- Ability to see that a good income does not necessarily mean you make a profit
- Knowledge of how to sell and market a product or service
- Aptitude to see and make necessary changes
- Willingness to listen and heed expert advise
Entrepreneurs are the TRUE Mavericks!
Thomas Edison patented over 1,090 inventions in the U.S. alone. He was a maverick and innovator.
He also had his share of misses. When asked why there were over 2,000 unsuccessful tries before he got the light bulb right, he answered, “Results! Why man, I have gotten a lot of results. I know several thousand things that won’t work.”
Edison, as all successful inventors, learned from his mistakes, and drew from them. His failures were just as much a part of his success as were his victories.
“Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.”
– Thomas Edison
How WE can benefit YOU
- We offer a FREE initial consultation in order to assess your needs.
- We will offer an honest critique of your needs and what you have presently.
- We can put together a business plan that will attract investors.
- We will listen to what YOU want in order to realize your dream.
- We can analyze the accuracy of your accounting system.
- We will help to increase your profit – not just your sales volume.
- We will show you how to keep the customers you have, and attract more.
- We will show you how to hire and train the RIGHT person for the job.
- We will help to evaluate your productivity, and streamline operations.
- We will aid in the development of policies for security, loss prevention and shrinkage.
- We can examine your technical needs and infrastructure.
- We will offer advice, and facilitate in legal arbitration.
- We can conduct market research to map buying trends..
- We will send out a monthly newsletter with business and marketing tips to help you grow your business.
Shadow Wings consultants can provide the necessary insight, and services, to move you forward.